The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Message from Randomos (GameTap Community Manager)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashtar
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Message from Randomos (GameTap Community Manager) Reply with quote

Ron posted the following message up on the Uru Live forum and I think it should be repeated on every Uru forum available:

Quote:
And of course while waiting for that (beta) letter, signing up for GameTap is a really important way to show support for Cyan and for GameTap's decision to bring back Uru Live. Plus you get lots of great other games to while away those slow moving hours. Please use the link GreyDragon has put on the front page of Uru Live to make sure it gets counted for Uru.

I'm not very good in the role of salesman, but it is really important. This is how we show our support for Cyan, and that matters a lot. We want our world to stay heathy this time, and the best way to do that is to sign up, and tell your friends to join you. And for those who have already signed up, thanks thanks thanks!

Please help me out in spreading the word. And have a wonderful weekend... see you in the Cavern soon!

I couldn't agree more with Ron's sentiments. It is EXTREMELY important that if you can afford it to sign-up for GameTap now using their special offer:

http://www.gametap.com/home/Home?mcd=CMT06202006000080&coupon=urulive

Help spread the word and make Uru Live a roaring success! Oh, and BTW, I signed up for GameTap as soon as I found out they were supporting Live a few months ago Smile

Ashtar

Last edited by Ashtar on Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, signed up for GameTap back in May following the announcement that UruLive was returning. GreyDragon also wants everyone to know that if you HAVE already signed up for GameTap previously to please PM him through UruLive.com and provide your GameTap Log-In so that he can add your name to the list of subscribers who joined GameTap because of UruLive.

It is vitally important, as per Ashtar's post, to join GameTap through the link provided by GreyDragon OR let GreyDragon know you've already joined. This way Cyan and GameTap can begin accumulating those magic numbers that will keep us steeped in Uru for years to come.
Cycreim
Great Tree Officer
Great Tree Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crossposting another message from randomos, important for those of us, like I, currently living outside of the U.S. and want to show our support for Live on Gametap in some way:

randomos wrote:
Hi all,

It's really important now, for folks who can sign up for GameTap to do so, via the ultra cool link GreyDragon set up at http://urulive.cyanworlds.com/blog/. We really need to show GameTap that we're willing to support the return of Uru Live (even though it's not public yet).

Plus it's over 600 games to while away the hours until you get into Beta! Very Happy

I've created a petition for the International members of the community, to voice their support and intention to sign up for Uru Live when it is available.

Please sign up here (International only):

http://www.petitiononline.com/UruLive/petition.html

And tell your friends! Our show of support goes directly to how well Cyan can support Uru Live!

And for those who have already signed up for GameTap, thanks. It makes a big difference, and thank you. We want to do every thing possible to ensure Uru Live's success.

Thanks!

(from the Uru Live forums)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: