The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Untěl Uru -- ONLINE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CuzinJohn
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to link up with some other GT folks on the Tapestry Server... but I never seem to see any of you there when I'm there. Crying or Very sad

Guess I'll just have to keep tryin'. Wink

See ya in the Cavern!

Science is how you talk about the universe with words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is how you talk to the universe with words that it cannot ignore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KnightShayde
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: unitll uru..im back Reply with quote

cool thanks for the info.
this is probly going to be one of those "silly knight" questions..(rember those professor??)
but....
i dont suppose its possiple for one of you who are considerbly more tech touched than those of us who..well..know h0w to use a keyborad and thatas about it-... to try and create a cd that will auto install the Untilluru thingy into a folder for us? I'e.. we install either the uru or the UNtill uru cd..then install the ohter one..and wa Lah..all done..and ready to go??
thanks..would be more than willing to cover cost of materaals and shiping for such a thing to come my way.
Knight
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple How-To, step-by-step, directions on how to get in would be easier than burning a CD with directions. Plus, I don't think burning a CD would be entirely legal.

Once you've downloaded a fresh, clean Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (NO EXPANSION PACKS) just go to the Until Uru web site and follow the directions. It really was very easy.

Here's the link to the site.

http://plasma.cyanworlds.com/

Let us know if you have any questions after you've read the site.
Mystlander
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CuzinJohn wrote:
I've been trying to link up with some other GT folks on the Tapestry Server... but I never seem to see any of you there when I'm there. Crying or Very sad

See ya in the Cavern!

Hey ya Cuz! Just let me know what time you plan to be online in the Tapestry Shard, and I'll be there to help you join the GT hood...
URU Live KI #: 50911 MOULa KI #11697212
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystlander wrote:
CuzinJohn wrote:

See ya in the Cavern!

Hey ya Cuz! Just let me know what time you plan to be online in the Tapestry Shard, and I'll be there to help you join the GT hood...

Yep same here Cuzinjohn. Name a time and I'll try and be there as well. I'm just working some funny hours at the moment, well mainly night-shifts, when your all up and about across the pond. But after Wednesday I should be back to normal hours (famous last words). Local-government work, you got to love it Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: