The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

City Status - Great Tree Hood Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Just logged on Atrus at 11:00 CST. Customer service messaged everyone that in 15 minutes the servers will be down for another 60 minutes. Edit: check out this link of updates...
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=7441034&m=980101361
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katran server - inner city report 12:45-1:45pm CST: alas nothing new...same 9 markers, same barriers, dock linking stone is missing, pub is still open

New marker found by linking to dark balcony over city.

Sharper journal updated on this server too.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Build 37 went online at 5pm CST.

Here are reports from several hood members -

Kam Uraki said he found a new relto page in the GZ.

Vandel siad the eggroom is open and some other barriers are down in the hood.

In the inner city, a hood member reported that the dock linking stone has returned in the ferry level room.

I was only able to check the top two levels before my PC crashed and now I can't get back online. In the Palace alcove area, the barriers are still up by the stairs passed the round king room and there are no new markers. In the round king room under the 2 lights are new books. One is the King Mararon book and the other is the King Yableshan book. In the Tokotah Alley area there are no new markers and the same barriers are up.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the update I have been switching between servers to check out the inner city. Reason... getting lots of PC crashes when linking anywhere. Hoped one server would be better than the other but it isn't. Crying or Very sad

Inner city today - Very Happy Two new books under the two lite lights in the round room palace for King Mararon and King Yableshan. Relto dock linking page has returned on the lower ferry level and it works. Same 9 markers, same barriers, lots of lag, and the pub is still open.

Edit: Achenar server: Great Tree hood report in city 5:30pm CST - please share info- same 9 markers, same barriers, no dock linking stone, pub is open, 2 King books in palace round room..have fun ya'll..i'm outa here to let someone else in...
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Achenar server inner city 9:45am CST - Dock link stone returned and barrier gone at bottom of stairs leading to palace alcove and round room. Same 9 markers, other barriers the same, same 2 books, and pub is still open. No lag with only 15 people in city. It was Wonderful!! Very Happy

Atrus and Katran servers inner city 11:45am CST - have only been able to get into the ghost city so far. Crying or Very sad

Edit: Katran server inner city 2pm CST - Dock link stone gone and barrier gone at bottom of stairs leading to palace alcove and round room. Same 9 markers, laggy, other barriers the same, same 2 king books, and pub is still open.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Achenar inner city 3:34pm CST - barrier leading to shops is down. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Achenar inner city 6:50pm CST - New shop area has 2 markers if you're willing to jump!! Ugh!! Rolling Eyes There is another barrier no one could get over but you can see a new nexus linking book. Very Happy Darn..wish we could get to it!! Crying or Very sad

Edit: [spoiler]
Marker 1: At the end of the shop area is a barrier. Do a run/jump on the right side from ledge of the steps. Then go up the stairs to the first balcony. Marker is on the right side.

Marker 2: At the beginning of the shop area is a large hole in the road. Carefully jump in for the next marker. This is a one way trip and you will need to relto out.

In the shop area, there are 2 doors with blue push buttons. They don't work yet but they may be the doors to the Kadish Gallery.
[/spoiler]
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Katran server inner city 7:20am CST - Barrier down to shop area, 11 markers (2 in new shop area), dock linking stone back, 2 king books, pub open, barrier down to palace alcove and round room, other barriers the same, laggy.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katran inner city 2:45-5:05pm CST - lag is brutal!!! Crying or Very sad Door behind the square pillars to the new dock area is open on the ferry level. There is one new marker. The dock linking stone is still there at the other end. I am still trying to get upstairs. Crying or Very sad

Took 4 hours to get into the "real" city instead of the "ghost" city. I was trying on all 3 servers and finally made it in Katran.

[spoiler] In the new dock area, turn right and go all the way to the end of the walkway to find the 27th marker. Very Happy There are no markers on the piers. [/spoiler]

Edit: Atrus server inner city 6:30-8:30pm CST - New dock area open, no dock link stone, 12 markers, 2 king books, same barriers, laggy, pub still open.

Last edited by KiKi on Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kiki

Thank you so much for filing these city reports. It's greatly appreciated. I just posted about the new area in the city opening and now I've just seen your above posting about it. I need glasses lol Cool
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Farlesis Very Happy

Ohhh..please post away...some may not read my dibble and you're posting of the new dock area brings a more special emphasis to this new change. Also, I've found things are different in each server's inner city so it's nice to hear about anyone else's discoveries.

Additionally, I would like to Thank You for your other Wonderful Postings! Very Happy The information you have provided is extremely helpful as we all try to explore and understand the D'ni history.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Achenar server inner city 8:20-9:25am CST - No dock link stone, same 12 markers, same barriers, 2 king books, pub still open, small amount of lag.

[spoiler] The relto island page is in the Guild of Greeter's hood.[\spoiler]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katran server inner city 9:35am - could only get into "ghost" city.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Katran server inner city 11:45-1:00pm CST - Somehow I got into maybe a 3rd dimension of the city... the real one, the ghost one, and the one I got into today??? Confused Eveything was the same as Achenar expect the barrier at the end of the new shop area was gone and the marker on the balcony above was gone too. I could see real people and black silhouette people but they weren't moving and they couldn't hear me. Very weird!! Confused I did get some cones to the 2nd barrier that is still there at the top but wasn't able to make it over. Crying or Very sad
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katran server inner city 9:00-9:30am CST - dock stone back, pub and new dock area still open, 2 king books. The rest of the barriers are up except for the end of the shop area. Both of the barriers there are gone so you can now get to the new Nexus link stand to activate your Ki for this area. Past this area further up more stairs is another barrier. I've heard it is jumpable and goes out onto the broken bridge. They said there is a marker if you jump off the right side and can click your Ki red circle before you panic link to relto.
I've got to leave so i'll have to try when i get back....boo-hoo!!

Edit: Achenar server inner city 1:30-2:45pm CST - everything the same as Katran except top barrier to the broken bridge is gone. Still trying to get the 13th city marker in this area. Very Happy

Edit: Katran and Achenar server inner city 3-5:45pm CST - I've only been able to get into the ghost city on both. At the top of the stairs in the large broken bridge area I've used a cone to jump over the one small barrier onto a small wooden bridge that connects to the other side of the large broken bridge. When crossing the wooden bridge a marker shows up on the left side. It looks like you have to take a pretty good run/jump to reach it before you relto panic link out from the fall. Unfortunately when you're in the ghost city the game won't let you collect any markers!! Boo-hoo!! Crying or Very sad Still trying to get into the real city for this 28th marker.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Achenar server inner city report 11:00-11:30 am CST - Dock link stone there, pub and new dock area still open, 2 king books, barriers gone on stairs leading to the broken bridge, other barriers the same, same 13 markers. To get the 13th marker, align "your right side" against the left side of the road block barrier. Then back up and do a running jump and click repeatably on your red circle in your Ki as you fall. Hopefully you will get it before you are panic linked back to Relto.

In the "real" city there is no wooden rope bridge between the gap of the broken stone bridge. In the "ghost" city there is a wooden rope bridge you can jump onto using a cone in front of the one road block barrier. Once on the rope bridge, you can see exactly where the 13th marker is located. Since the marker is much closer to the other side, I hope it will be easier (maybe without even jumping) to get this marker when the other side is open. I think when the barrier located at the bottom of the stairs past the palace king round room is removed, we will be able to get to the other side. Very Happy

Edit: Achenar 12:15pm CST - They just turned the rope bridge on in the "REAL" city!! You can get across and get the marker without jumping!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!

12:30pm CST - You can get the 13th, 14th, and 15th city marker now!! (That makes 30 total!!) The 13th you can now get on the rope bridge. The 14th and 15th are along the walkway railings and easy to find. There is a barrier in front of the library entrance we are currently trying to jump.

Edit: 5:00pm CST - Can't get on Atrus server. Crying or Very sad Can't get in city on Katran server. Crying or Very sad But I got all 30 markers on the Achenar server and have started the Great Zero Marker game.
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atrus server inner city report 7:50-8:50am CST - Dock link stone gone, same 15 markers as Achenar, same barriers as Achenar, 2 king books, pub and new dock area still open, rope bridge to library open, and barrier in front of library still up. Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katran server inner city 2-2:30pm CST - Dock link stone there, same 15 markers as Achenar and Atrus, 2 king books, pub and new dock area still open, rope bridge to library open, barrier in front of library still up, and barrier at the bottom of the stairs past the king round room is gone.

They have increased the number of people that can go into the city via the Nexus machine from 30 to 35. Super Good News!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Neighborhood All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: