The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

The Great Tree Neighborhood
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Fearless Leader
Fearless Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: The Great Tree Neighborhood Reply with quote

Kam Uraki organized a meeting in his hood last night.

In Summary, we will be making a new neighborhood (or with Kam's permission, changing the name of his) and making it public. It will be called The Great Tree Neighborhood, and we will use it as our hub. I'm even hopeful that we may get it DRC certified.

Some of us have started to notice some very powerful symbolism centered around the Great Tree. Symbolism that ties us all together, and to Yeesha.

We'll be trying to spread this message, but it's one that you can find on your own.

It all starts with the water that flows to the Great Zero.

I'll explain more later.

Mystlander
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shorah Brian,

I requested an Invitation to Kam's hood last night for the meeting... It showed up yesterday morning, but in the afternoon it was missing from my Nexus... I guess he must have deleted it. Therefore, I PM'd Kam around 6 PM CST, and requested another invitation be sent so I could make the meeting... It never came!

Have I been kicked out of the Great Tree movement, or what? Crying or Very sad
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an excellent idea for The Great Tree Neighbouhood will be looking out for it in the Nexus. The Tree is such an important symbol and is seen throughout the ages and even part of the floor in the Hall of the Kings.
Jon
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea- I just joined myself! It's good to have a place to meet like-minded people in the cavern, instead of just wandering around.
DoCTor_Krusher
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Missed the Meeting Reply with quote

Mystlander wrote:
Shorah Brian,

I requested an Invitation to Kam's hood last night for the meeting... It showed up yesterday morning, but in the afternoon it was missing from my Nexus... I guess he must have deleted it. Therefore, I PM'd Kam around 6 PM CST, and requested another invitation be sent so I could make the meeting... It never came!

I also never got my invite but i would love to know how it went. Did anyone take minutes? If so will you be posting the log? I think the The Great Tree Neighborhood is an excellent idea. I hope i can get the invite for that. Question
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Missed the Meeting Reply with quote

DoCTor_Krusher wrote:
Mystlander wrote:
Shorah Brian,

I also never got my invite but i would love to know how it went. Did anyone take minutes? If so will you be posting the log? I think the The Great Tree Neighborhood is an excellent idea. I hope i can get the invite for that. Question

The Great Tree Neighborhood is public and should be listed under public links in your Nexus, no invites are needed for that. There is a log of the meeting on the UO Forum.
brian
Fearless Leader
Fearless Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really excited about all of this, and I hope everyone else is too! I think we finally have a theme everyone can rally behind!

Great work!

NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
I'm really excited about all of this, and I hope everyone else is too! I think we finally have a theme everyone can rally behind!

Great work!

Yes Brian I totally agree with you and hopefully everyone will come along to the Great Tree Neighborhood, even just to say hi. Anyay back to reading the Book of Ti'ana.
Lara Croft
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Missed the Meeting Reply with quote

Farlesis wrote:

The Great Tree Neighborhood is public and should be listed under public links in your Nexus, no invites are needed for that. There is a log of the meeting on the UO Forum.

Farlesis, could you post a link to the log? I was unable to find it on the UO Forum today.

Thank you, my friend. Smile

Also known as Thalia, on Katran
Katran KI# 02320140
brian
Fearless Leader
Fearless Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here:

http://www.uruobsession.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=35&t=5051&s=9520ac5fc856fae4386d57f53f057fd8

Ashkar
Explorer
Explorer

Location: on me bum in front of my computer, the same place ive been for 3 years :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone should post the log here too for those who wish to read it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just reading replies and I thought there's something different here, why are some boxes shaded green and then realised Laughing Love the new look and the new logo is brilliant Very Happy

Another thought is it possible to get the logo as a signature?
Ashkar
Explorer
Explorer

Location: on me bum in front of my computer, the same place ive been for 3 years :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian: is the log that link leads to complete? it seems to me that it is missing a lot of the discussion.........maybe its just me though

~~Ashkar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
brian
Fearless Leader
Fearless Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we're working on the theme right now... it'll probably change a bit in the next coming hours. (Thanks to Daedalus for the logo and the colors)

As for the log... yeah, there's some missing due to the chat range issue. If anyone can find a better one, feel free to post it.

Ashkar
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a log, i have to check it and edit out PM's but i think it has more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Neighborhood All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: