The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

City Journey Cloths (Spoiler)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiKi
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: City Journey Cloths (Spoiler) Reply with quote

Hi all! I've seen a picture out on one of the forums where someone had all of the hand lite up on his Ae'gura city journey cloth. So I am guessing he found all 7 journey cloths in the city that were accessible in the early beta testing. Below is the location of 5 that I know about. Does anyone know where the other 2 are? Does anyone know where the city vault is? This may not be part of the new pack coming out but my curious mind just wants to know!! lol... Thanks!

1. Ferry – up on the wall in the rubble close to the wall opening where you can see into the blocked dock area
2. Datokah Alley - on the ledge above the nexus link
3. Palace Alcove - behind the blocked stairs rubble, stairs go to the library and concert hall
4. Concert Hall – behind the broken bridge on the library side doorway
5. Library - on the back of the library, accessible by the ledge
Zardoz
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure one was in the Baron City Office (which is part of Ae'gura, of course). I can't recall for certain where the seventh was - the Tokotah rooftop, perhaps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> URU Expansions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: