The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

New location for the "Friends of Cho" thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric L
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: New location for the "Friends of Cho" thread Reply with quote

Mostly I've been sending out PM's about this. DRC hasn't fully pulled out of the cavern, so we're trying to stay under their radar. Any word on DRC presence here? I figure it's probably pretty safe, but decided I'd better ask just in case.

Shorah,

Eric
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eric

Nope no DRC presence spotted here yet so far, unless there looking about under different names.
brian
Fearless Leader
Fearless Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible... I wouldn't put it past them. Learned that *really* early on. They used to read UO frequently, been burned that way before...

Eric L
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, looks like I'll be sending out PM's from here as well. At least I know there's only one person that would be able to read them.
Mystlander
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While searching Bevin for lon's pants of a different color, I noticed a Bahro lurking just above the classroom. The Bahro seemed a little timid about approaching me while Eddie was present, so I quickly linked to the balcony. Much to my surprise, I found the Bahro stone rolled back just enough for me to gain entrance... The Bahro left two items from Yeesah; (1) a linking stone, and (2) a note stating that Zandi had arranged for our provisions to be stocked piled at a well-hidden location, unknown to the DRC, and accessible via the linking stone.

Last edited by Mystlander on Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric L
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystlander,

I was afraid of this. I knew at some point that while trying to safeguard one person's feelings I would end up hurting someone else's. I was just hoping it would take a while longer to happen.

I'm probably going to get together with my group tonight, and bring this up. I wanted it to be fun for everyone, but if it looks like it's going to sour, I'll probably be pulling out.

Once again, I'm sorry if this has upset anyone. I suppose it was inevitable, but I want everyone to know that it was never intended that way.

Shorah,

Eric
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric L wrote:
Mystlander,

I was afraid of this. I knew at some point that while trying to safeguard one person's feelings I would end up hurting someone else's. I was just hoping it would take a while longer to happen.

I'm probably going to get together with my group tonight, and bring this up. I wanted it to be fun for everyone, but if it looks like it's going to sour, I'll probably be pulling out.

Once again, I'm sorry if this has upset anyone. I suppose it was inevitable, but I want everyone to know that it was never intended that way.

Shorah,

Eric

Upset anyone?? I'm confused Confused I'm certainly not upset or have I been missing something on another forum? It's good to know and hear there are people still down in the cavern.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: