The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Greetings Everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Greetings Everyone Reply with quote

Greetings Everyone

It's been a long time...a very long time. The world has never been the same since the first descent into the cavern. And today through mysterious means I found my way back into the cavern..down into the city and to my relto. Things are never forgotten. Old memories are stirred as the journey is retraced and remembered.

I hope at some point we will all meet up once more in the cavern. The Great Tree grows on.
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nigel! Welcome home! LOL

I'm not here much but it's nice to pop in on the heels of your visit. I hope you're doing well.

So, you found your way back to the Cavern, eh? I, myself, have kept a stick in the door so I, too, can visit every now and again. Though, I no longer recognize the names of the Explorers. Perhaps our paths will cross again someday.

See you in D'ni.
Jmp12
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shorah, NSymon. I don't know if we've met before, I don't remember your name, but never-the-less welcome back to the cavern! I'm always glad to see explorers finding their way back underground.

D'ni has been quieter recently than it may have been the last time you were down, but don't let it fool you, things are very much alive down here. The DRC are basically gone, as is Yeesha. D'ni is ours now, to breath life into until we've filled every crack.

Hope to see you underground.
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nigel was Farlesis back in the day and was a big presence in the early days of The Great Tree. I do believe he was my initial contact.
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your greetings.

My way back into the cavern has been a long journey and once more I find myself retracing those old footsteps into the Watchers Sanctuary. I do hope at some point that our paths cross once more, I am sure there is much to speak of and share.

((I still have my Great Tree jacket Smile ))
dcos
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a good long while!
Perhaps I should make the trip to the bank, my Relto book is in a safety deposit box down there. Couldn't have nosy flatmates accidentally involving themselves in an inter-dimensional holistic bio-molecular transference event.

Would be nice to see some of the old places and faces again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: