The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Descent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcos
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Descent Reply with quote

Being in that historic place, reading Watson's journal, taking the leap it really seems to affect people. It definately reminded me of how fragile the restoration is and somehow renewed my faith in Yeesha again... which is odd considering who the journal is written by.

It strikes me that this is exactly the place of contemplation that some of us needed what with the current happenings in the cavern. A chance to reflect and pause on our journey is needed after the Pod Ages and the ADRC malarky before we start the next journey. I still may not trust the Bahro but they certainly seem to know us, perhaps better than we know ourselves sometimes.
Lord Chaos
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The burning question in my mind is... Where is Dr Watson? From his writings, the experience was truly wrenching for him. He leaped, and disappeared. I leaped (well, actually I just sort of fell off because I was having a hard time seeing) and landed in Relto. I'd liike to talk with Watson.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: