The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

November 16/18 Filming Announcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Story of The Great Tree
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: November 16/18 Filming Announcement Reply with quote

Time: Thursday Nov 16 8:00PM PST (GMT-7); 11:00PM EST
Length: 2 hours
Scene: Episode 4, December 2, Neighborhood
Roles: Dusante, Phil Henderson, Douglas Sharper, Brian Fioca, Duskrin D'tahree, GermanShepherd, Snatcher42

AND/OR

Time: Saturday Nov 18 9:00AM PST (GMT-7); 12:00PM EST
Length: OPEN
Scene: Episode 4, December 2, Neighborhood
Roles: Dusante, Phil Henderson, Douglas Sharper, Brian Fioca, Duskrin D'tahree, GermanShepherd, Snatcher42

I would like some feedback as to which time slot works best or if both are do-able. Much of this script takes place in Bevin on that momentous day when Phil Henderson pointed out Yeesha's power when she returned the Relto page to the Neighborhood. I prefer weekday evenings over weekends even though it means staying up late. (I like keeping weekends free if possible Smile) But, I realize this is difficult for many so I'm leaving Saturday up there as an option.

Brian, let me know if one or the other or both works for you. Dus and Duskrin are probably too busy. Cycreim and someone else can play Phil and Doug. I'll try and reach GermanShepherd and Snatcher right now.

EDIT: GermanShepherd has been reached and is available to work Thursday night, 11/16.
Rils
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh, I'm out both times, sorry guys and dolls...
First Lady of the Great Tree
First Lady of the Great Tree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll probably have to go with the 16th..

KI#44727
"There is a certain beautiful danger when a group of geeks get together to entertain themselves." ~Orin Drake
Durin Mephit
Great Tree Officer
Great Tree Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to say: My recommendation is to go with the times available for your Special Extra(s). Then post your filming announcement to draw in others to fill the remaining roles.

If I recall correctly, Episode 4 is blissfully DRC-free, so it shouldn't require too much integration with film from other sources. But if anyone wants floating camera shots, those have to be done, uh, specially.
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't made the announcement on any other forum as of yet and I don't think we can squeeze it all in on the 16th so I'm guessing this will have to wait until after Thanksgiving (based on some recent intel). But, I'll see if Snatcher's available and whether Cyc can step up as Phil, etc, to see if Thursday night next week is do-able.
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bumpety-Bump*

There will be no filming session this Thursday night.

I want to wait until Jean and Brian are back from their trip to tackle the bulk of Episode 4.

While they are gone I will try to take on the smaller portions at the end of the episode. The good news is I was able to speak with both German Shepherd and Snatcher42 and they are both on board.

Stay tuned for new scheduling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Story of The Great Tree All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: