The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

My visit to the GT Hood today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Freese
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: My visit to the GT Hood today Reply with quote

1st i would like to say you guys did a wonderful job decorating the hood (atrus shard). I exspecially love the party lights you have streamed up all over the place. I also noticed you trimmed your mushroom caps in the light garden. It has a very cozy and welcoming feeling when you walk in. I have only to wait to see how your hood on katran looks.

I was greated by all with hi, shorah, the normal hellos. Which was nice. There seemed to be a steady flow of new comers/ return visitors so it seems you guys are really doing a great job in making a name for yourselves.

I did find that breaking into a conversation was hard to do.

anyway, You guys are really doing good. I hope we can work together as a team and make this great.

Dr. Freese on katran

wow, this is the 1st time i have give my KI number out....uto..........i like it here ;o)
Saxy
Community Orchestrator
Community Orchestrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dr. Freese ^_^ It's great, how much you enjoyed the GT neighborhood! Everyone's doing a great job with it, and it's getting larger every day. Very exciting! Hope to see you around sometime ^_^

Not all who wander are lost... (MJ fixed my sig!)
KI: 38931
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Neighborhood All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: