The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Myst V Arrived Today!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Myst, Riven, Exile, Revelation, End of Ages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Myst V Arrived Today!!! Reply with quote

My MV LE arrived today and I am lovin' it!! The story is very intriguing and to say the game has atmosphere would be putting it VERY midly. And David Ogden Stiers voice acting for Esher is outstanding.

The downside is I'm stuck in about four different places already. Typical me. Well....it'll make the game last longer. Wink Maybe I'll do better when my European CE arrives. Laughing
Daedalus
Overseer / Architect
Overseer / Architect

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found myself saying "finally!" at just about every turn of this game so far. I hope that doesn't let up. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Myst, Riven, Exile, Revelation, End of Ages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: