The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

September 11th?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Myst, Riven, Exile, Revelation, End of Ages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: September 11th? Reply with quote

Was just surfing through future releases of games on Amazon.co.uk when I saw 'Myst V': The End of Ages' with a September 11th release date. As with most future releases I'm sure the date will change.
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be so sure the date will change, Farlesis. That's usually due to the crunch time the developers have to put in to fix the last few bugs, etc.

The difference this time is that Cyan has already stated that they will be through with the game in the spring. Even if they run late they should be done in the summer. It was Ubisoft's decision to release the game in the fall. Marketing strategy, I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Myst, Riven, Exile, Revelation, End of Ages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: