The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

The Watcher

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: The Watcher Reply with quote

Quote:
On the six hundred and twenty fifth month of my life I was gazing upon the star of Ces in the sky of the age of Windring. And at the time of my birth the star began to brighten until it became brighter than the rings themselves. And with a sudden brilliance it turned the night into day. And I beheld the fire of the Maker. And he spoke to me. And the fire of the Maker left me, and I saw only blackness, because my eyes were blinded. But his words remained….

Maybe in this thread we can discuss what we know about The Watcher along with the first book telling of how he recieved his wisdom?
Mystlander
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad we didn't get to meet any of the MYST characters in TPotS... It would have been nice to rub elbows with the Watcher while traveling through time.
URU Live KI #: 50911 MOULa KI #11697212
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it would be cool to meet some Myst characters. Maybe one day we can get to see life in the cavern as it was thousands of years ago. Just seeing everyone going about their daily business, Kerath riding through the Arch, the Pento War, Ahlesandar's Coronation, Ti'ana before the Five Lords. It would be cool to see all those things. Maybe we could aide Aitrus in trying to stop Veovis, sneaking around the dark streets of Ae'gura following Veovis as he goes to meet A'Gaeris Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> D'ni Research All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: