The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

are those firemarbles??and what a veiw..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KnightShayde
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: are those firemarbles??and what a veiw.. Reply with quote

k part one of this post repeats myself from another thread (but given the topic...most folks probly missed it..the second part is both a FYI for all my GT freinds...and a dare..

1. firemarble...(i think)...in the DRC hood ((kriel-sp?)) there are three of them by the stairs near link in point that lead up to community room.. in diffrent colors...
in Bevin there are three White ones upstairs under the clocksphere by classroom door...
are thse Firemarbles?? i cant target anyof them..but i can kick them aroudn the room..they "sound" like a glass ball rolling on the floor..and they give off a light so bright i can't make out their actuatal shape...

2. Path of the Shell.. i think i may have found something interseting... first go to that closet of yours in relto..and put on all longsleaved shirt and pants and hat...shoes..gloves.. make evrythign as WHITE as possiple(you'll be happy you did )..yank out city book and link to the "resting place"...go out door..Do NOT JUMP>.. instead..walk SLOWLY(or you will fall) and keep your face pointed towards the wall slightly...doestn matter which way you go...turniing to your right at the door goes UP the spiral..turning left goes DOWN the spiral...!!!!

the all white clothign will make it easier to see yourself in third person when doingi this (its wayyyy dark in there..eps the further away from the room you go).. *im hoping this means in xp2 we will finally get a portable light source).* persoanlly my current record ((before gettting too tired-boared..or careless) is about 5 turns down...UNDER The room door...and three turns up above the room door Shocked for some silly reason i always give in and move from walking to running...which naturally ..means i fall off the ledge...sigh) Evil or Very Mad

3. THE DARE.. i want to see how far we can all get..in either direction..and if anyone here actually manges to walk all the way down the spiral ledge path corkscrew to acually make it to the ground level...or up to see where That goes.....post your sucesses./failures..and "turn" records...cuz..im jsut currious how far we can go... Idea
Jaharen
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried it and I've failed. I wasn't wearing white clothes, but the down path dead ends before you can get all the way down. The wall bends inward forcing you off the edge. *sigh*
MOULa KI: #10750831
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are indeed Fire Marbles.

Now....I can't wait to try this new "dare". But, where is this "resting place"? I'm sure I've been there but, I don't think I've ever heard it referred to by this name? Little help?
Jaharen
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The resting place is the room where you find Dr. Watson's journal. A link should be in your Ae'Gura linking book in Relto. Off to the side is the great shaft that KnightShayde is talking about climbing down.
MOULa KI: #10750831
Professor Askew
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see....Thanks, Jaharen! Think I'll give it a try tomorrow. Sounds interesting. Not sure I get it, but I'll give it a shot.
KnightShayde
Veteran Explorer
Veteran Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck everyone...acutally made t 7 turns below the room tonight....
before i turned the wrong way and fell off..my fault hit wrong key..grrrrrr.

also ..sorry aoub the mix up in the naming of the room ...coulnt recall what it was called..but dr watsons journal called a "resting place...a pause..halfway between coming and going...."...so thought "resting place" would be close enough...and jar is indeed correct..it si the room near the great shaft.

on a side note...cool...firemarbles..yayyy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> URU Expansions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: