The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Calibration Room

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaharen
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Calibration Room Reply with quote

I know that we will be cut off soon, but I want to solve as many of the puzzles as I can before then. Does anyone know for sure what locations these symbols represent and why are there duplicate numbers and pictures?

MOULa KI: #10750831
Durin Mephit
Great Tree Officer
Great Tree Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah sorry; when you asked about the symbols earlier I thought perhaps you meant the ones on the floor, which apparently count incrementally around the perimeter but one number is missing and in its place is "2", for some reason...

Anyway...

Each of the symbols on the CGZM KI machine represents the area in which you should begin looking for the markers for that mission.

See http://www.uruobsession.com/?page=D%60ni%20-%20Rezeero%20CGZM%20Mission%20Guides

For example, pair of 12 and 16 marker missions with the same symbol both involve the Great Stair. It's a visual representation of the two sides of the great stair, ending at that large stalagmite with the walkway through it.

The only 8-marker mission has a symbol of the Great Zero. (It's the D'ni number 0, with a little more.) That mission begins at the Great Zero with 3 markers, and the rest are scattered around the Ferry and off towards the Concert Hall.

The mission symbols that match with 14 and 16 markers at the lower left both occur in the Neighborhood. The symbole represents the neighborhood somehow...
Jaharen
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I get it now. I took note of the incrementing numbers on the floor wondering if somehow they cooresponded with locations in the cavern and we were supposed to enter in those coordinates. I knew that they were time clocks on the panels, but I was trying everything. So those are for the marker games, huh? Perhaps I'll try one before we have to leave...
MOULa KI: #10750831
Mystlander
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure would be nice to continue the Journey without having to collect all the CGZM markers
a second time.

As you can see below, it took several hours to finally jump the hood balcony and retrieve
that last marker above the Egg Room in Mission 7... sheesh!

URU Live KI #: 50911 MOULa KI #11697212
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah most of mine took a long time to collect trying to get into the city and everything. But I don't mind doing it again, kind of enjoyed the running and jumping all over the place to the get the markers. Better than doing that jump in Gahreesen any day, although I now have my journey cloth set to the one in the conference room so I don't have to do that jump.
albertbowen
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: That @#$% balcony jump... Reply with quote

Just skimming over the hints, and read you troubled yourself with that balcony jump...although it may be good for old times sake, the dreaded jump is no longer necessary! There is a new link available somewhere I picked up that links you direct to the eggroom roof. Now if I can just remember where I got it... Rolling Eyes

Wanna share my relto? Wink

--Grinch

Pay no attention to the man behind the keyboard...
NSymon
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Albert

Yep I have that link as well Wink So nope no longer any need for the balcony jump Very Happy
Trahald
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

Location: Milky Way:Sol System:Earth:North America:USA:Ohio:Cincinnati

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then, could you PM me or something about where to get this link?

(the dreaded player's block) (come on. throw me a bone, here!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> URU Expansions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: