The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

A Tribute to Michael Jackson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Randomness Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janaba1
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: A Tribute to Michael Jackson Reply with quote

Right now Michael Jackson's legacy...

Please listen to this if you like...

I don't celebrate any "star" or "wannabe" or whom or whatsoever... I bow down to a wide
and honestly, joyfully giving heart and to the Soul and GOD within everybody... and GOD
isn't only within us... WE ARE GOD's Children... HIS LOVE and LIGHT... thus HIMSELF...

But that's not really my today's message lol, just a brief foreword...
So, I didn't think a lot about this wonderful above mentioned man until now besides realizing
him as a soft person with a lovely heart (I also didn't believe anything they told about him
back then and I'm glad that this Chandler guy admitted his failure of accusing him) ...

That changed recently, of course...lol... Being deeply involved with the happenings in the world
also Michael's message touched my heart and now I'm praying for his father cause the world hates
him (many at least)... Michael doesn't need our prayers anymore, he doesn't need anything anymore
cause he IS at HOME now, has somehow always been (not consciously though)...
He IS and was and LIVED only LOVE, unconditionally...

He was and still or maybe more than ever IS a messenger of Love (the highest...spiritual)...
The recognition and realization of the worth and preciousness of what is (seemingly) lost amazes me
again and again...
So, on an ascending world, our beloved Mother Earth, Lady Gaia, and We with Her, those increased emotions
(energy in motion) and as of the increased energies they even more touch, open and unite the hearts worldwide
and deeply... That is actually very good and thus a wonderful last gift to the World... Calling the Children HOME...

The above linked song (with lyrics) conveys and expresses perfectly Michael's message and legacy, not only
his message but the Message and Call of everybody's Inner Self and Soul... I AM that I AM... Love and Light...

I have to tell you that I never listened to his music (though I liked it when I heard it)...
When I woke up this Morning that song was inside of me...
I did a YouTube search and got goose bumps, it gave me shivers and energy showers by reading the lyrics...
I couldn't manage to sing along with him... lol...

Yeah... Thanks, Michael and thanks to all the fans loving him and keeping their hearts and their faith high... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Randomness Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: