The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

bringing teh snark

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eleri
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: bringing teh snark Reply with quote

You should all go here to ask your questions, and ask why it hasn't been moved into Community Today:
http://www.uruobsession.com/forum/index.php?s=82f15bd2486dbef6f5193570f3773833&act=SF&f=111

Durin Mephit
Great Tree Officer
Great Tree Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't recommend harassing UO admins any more than I recommend harassing MOUL admins. Cool

I have asked about the issue twice, once to ThePsion publicly (he seemed to miss the point) and once to Dan'ni privately. Dan'ni conceded my point, but apparently fixing the problem (that active discussions should not be located under 'Archives') doesn't seem to be an immediate priority for the staff there.

There is a thread at MOUL where questions can be asked too, and it hasn't seen a lot of activity either, despite being in a visible spot. If you're going to post, though, I'd suggest you post there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: