The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Help! Big Screenshots
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Szark
Prolific Explorer
Prolific Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is I mee yes Erik. I will be done in about half an hour. I will stick around for a while.
Szark
janaba1
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, Szark... will restart now and link into the cavern... See you there... Very Happy
Erik
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I wasn't able to stay very long, I hope you gathered enough pictures. I'm sorry that I may have appeared to leave suddenly. I tried to tell you that I had to go, but you kept sharing your Relto book, so it was very hard for me to deliver the message...

It was nice to see you in the cavern, Szark, and I look forward to seeing the pictures in the Archiver. Very Happy
Szark
Prolific Explorer
Prolific Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Sorry Erik I think it was catching up with me. 3 hours sat in the same position. Due to that I have had to stop myself for the night, sorry Marten. You were all so very paitent with me.

We got Minkata, Delin, Tsogal, Negilahn, Derno, Payiferen, Er'cana and Ahnonay(Future) done. I took 140 pics altogether. Some I think would make for a good giggle and some are spot on. Thanks to Janaba, Hitana, Erik and Willyam. Nice meeting you all.
I laughed until my sides hurt, thanks a bunch. I wished I had meet you earlier.

Take care
Szark

Just to add don't let this stop you Marten from taking some more. You would get some shots that I didn't. Different people as well could be good to break it up a bit.
I don't care if I don't take them, thats not mee. I am glad that we got what we got done. After the other day I thought I would let Narym down. Thats the last thing I want to do. Have fun, I did.
janaba1
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...yeah, Szark, my pleasure... it was great to meet you, too... Very Happy

I'm glad, that you've got so much pictures... that was really a lot
of fun... and as already discussed we could meet tomorrow again,
if you like and will have time... just drop a note here... Razz
Durin Mephit
Great Tree Officer
Great Tree Officer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had hoped to get some pictures this evening, but it appears that *cough* technical difficulties *cough* will prevent me. I'll try Sunday or Monday.
Szark
Prolific Explorer
Prolific Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know what you mean Marten. I crashed twice and computer tempory froze about 6 times last night. 5 of the pictures came out totally black. I did get a few good ones from ecah place. I have put 6 in my Gallery. I find them humourous. Last night made me realise that I don't have the right software for screen capturing on this level. But we did make some good shots. My wife and I just went through them and picked the best so far.

Unfortunatly I am in no condition today to do any more so if you can get some more done Marten it would be a great help. If you can get more than 3 avies emoting in the picture would be great. 4 or 5 would be better. I had to make up the numbers by getting in the shot myself. That caused 2 problems. One I couldn't emote, apart from the Ctrl + ones and two I couldn't get the right angles for a good shot.

I have good ones from most of the ages apart from Payiferen (Because it was night time) and Ahnonay (because I had pooter problems). This is where Erik couldn't take it any more and jumped of the platform. I tried to stop him but I drove him to it. Thank goodness for panic linking.

Take care
Szark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: