The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

The Calling
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Randomness Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saxy
Community Orchestrator
Community Orchestrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moiety Jean wrote:
Whoa, no hurry here. Very Happy I don't even want a pet right now that's any more demanding than the snail we've got.

Hey, I've watched that snail inhale a lettuce leaf. He's pretty darn demanding. *lol
Estrelle wrote:
Congrats are in order for Saxy and Kev, wow you guys are engaged, that's so awesome! I can see why Uru will always be so special to you both Very Happy Any date planned for the wedding?

Thanks Estrelle! I'm so excited about getting married to someone I met in the cavern. It's like, no matter what happens to Uru, it'll always live on through the life-long (and very real) bonds we (and many others) have made.

Yes, we just started planning our wedding last August. It's on July 28, 2007 on Seattle's Argosy boat on Lake Washington. You know I'm going to be gushing about Uru in my toast speech. Very Happy

BTW, were you able to attend Mystralia... er, Mysterium Australia... can't remember what it's called. Embarassed How far was it from you? (Oh, on a side note, Kev and I are travelling to Australia for our honeymoon December 2007!)

Not all who wander are lost... (MJ fixed my sig!)
KI: 38931
Estrelle
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Aussie Mysterium is called Mystralia and was in Melbourne which is roughly 1000km or 621 miles from where I am in Sydney. Unfortunatley I was not able to attend as my Daughter's boyfriend was here from the UK ... yes they met on the interent Very Happy

Should be a lovely wedding on the boat and such a nice idea.

Do you plan to come to Sydney? If you do, I offer my services as tour guide Very Happy
Saxy
Community Orchestrator
Community Orchestrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure we'll be planning on Sydney... that's the big stop! Smile I may take you up on that... Very Happy

Not all who wander are lost... (MJ fixed my sig!)
KI: 38931
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> Randomness Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: